Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dream(3)

A day dream-
That haunts me every now and then..
A piano's silent cry,
A realization through the flute's melancholy....
Wet grass-lets underneath my feet-
Dew droplets kissing my toe...
And the fragrant petals filling the thoughts with a liquor of joy...
A tender sunbeam kissing my girl's cheek...
And into the light-
I could find her waving her hands to call me back;
A sweet whisper,a soft touch shows me the way to peace...
The fountains have drenched withered leaves..
And,I've found the glimpse of the pearls..

And then I revealed my face..
My eyes twinkled..
But then, the fairy got scared!
she moved far away into the heaven..
Oh no!!
Now, I can't hear the flute's agony...
I come back into a life...
where devils pave the path to a Grey Paradise....
The sunbeam fades away....
And, I'm into the twilight of the dusk;
A dark veil covers my body..
The dusty clouds smothers the mask....

I'm left awaken into...
A Dazzle of the Dark!!

No comments: