Saturday, October 31, 2009

Search for the Heaven

(This is the lyrics of one of the few songs I have written of late..check this out n lemme know if u like it or not)


Self assured,
I am searching for my heaven.
I am living in a dark,
I am walking down the grey lane.
Down this boulevard
that weeps in peace n tells..
Yes,I am in the hell,
n I am holy child o' insane..

Through my tears,
I feel I am on a voyage.
I have to sail..
Till these lonely tears can moisten
my dreams-
I am hoping you will see..
O insane..
You are peeping through the glimpse.

O holy child,
My thoughts are not driven
by my soul,
She leaves her pain again.

Yes I am living in the dark,
I am holy child o' insane..
n I am self assured....
I am searching for my heaven!!(chorus)

2 comments:

animita said...

nice post :)

Quintessence Of Illusion said...

The Search for heaven continues....as the search for the real you.....is still on...........love it bro.....it always feels great to read your posts.........