Monday, April 13, 2009

Today,I opened my eyes...
Yeah!! I was quite dreamy...
Hmm.. I know not where I am...
I was searching for a Grey stick..
But I was stuck in the end..
Hey look!! a pale sunshine peering through the holes
of a door with cracks.....
I turned to my left-
And, I found a candlestick..
But.. no candle therein..
Well, the pale beam shows me the way now...
I looked down on the floor...
It was uneven..
But I stepped on my bare feet..
And, I opened the door-
No, it's not too bright today....
The blushing firmament trying to embrace the clouds of silent agony!!
Grass-lets silently weeping...
The tear drops kissing my feet.!!
It doesn't seem to be a long journey although..
It was hazy...
I could feel a touch..
It was so tender..
A gentle whisper into my ear..
And a smell of innocence..
I found nobody 'round me..
It was like a fairy in a daze..
I was diving into a vortex,new waves...
It was beautiful...
Yeah!! too beautiful...
I felt a sudden push....
I was searching for the pearl..again...
But,oh!! what's that..
That's the old Grey stick...I was searching for..
But, why.. why is it still Grey?

I tried to hold it with firm hands..
And then,
My eyes wondered...
I found my Grey paradise--
Yeah!! the same old dusty pigments..
with a cry of clusters!!

But hey!! It was bright....
when I was into it.
Maybe,
I have to see with eyes..
that are not my own...
My heart felt the sob of the Beast..
And there's no fragrance anymore!!!

Now I feel it's no new world....
A door can merely divide these two worlds.....
But,the glasses are opaque my brother..
Sunshine and darkness .. they are all vital illusions!!!
But they are pure...
And,this hemisphere is no different from the other..
They are just two sides....
of a Moronic Reality!!!
Like two sides
of an unbiased coin...
'Cause we are on the same stage of Insanity...

No comments: